Is personal information of a user gathered?
This is to bring in the notice of our users that in any case, we do not gather any private information from visitors who visit our website.
When do we collect information?
The information from a visitor is only collected when they subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site. Here’re the possibilities:
- If you use or access our Platform like visit our Website or the Embedded Items by providing content to our Platform
- By clicking on certain content or on advertisements
How do we use your information?
The information is used only when a visitor registers to our website make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter subscription, respond to a survey, surf the website or employ other website features in the following ways:
- To advance our website in order to better serves you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
How do we protect visitors’ information?
Here’s how we protect the information of a visitor:
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- Our purpose is to provide a reader with articles and information. NOTE: In any case, we don’t ask for users’ credit card numbers.
- We safeguard our website by making it go through regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is protected behind secured networks and is only available to a predetermined number of persons who have particular access rights to such frameworks, and are required to keep the information private. What’s more? Well, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted by means of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Apart from that, we implement an assortment of safety measures when a visitor enters, submits or accesses their information to maintain the security of personal data.
NOTE: All transactions are implemented via gateway provider and in any case, is not stored on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
It also makes us understand the preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide users’ with superior services. We leverage cookies to help us gather collective data about site interaction and traffic so that we can proffer enhanced website experiences and tools in the near future. It is further used for understanding and saving user’s preferences for future visits. Besides that, it helps us improve and personalizes users’ experience on our Platform.
However, one can choose to warn them each time a cookie is being sent to their side or choose to turn off all cookies if not required. This attempt can be done through your browser settings. If a user chooses to turn off the cookies, some of the features that make their site experience more efficient will hence not function properly. However, it won’t affect the user’s experience.
We use the information that we have to communicate with you. For example, we will use your email address to respond to your queries or to the feedback, you send to us.
In case, a user is willing to set preferences, they can do by using the Google Ad Settings page. Once you reach there, you can turn off the third-party cookies for advertising purposes by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
At the time of gathering personal information from children below 13 years of age, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts guardians in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what websites administrators and online services should be doing to protect children’s privacy and online wellbeing.
- We do not purposely market to children under the age of 13 years old.
- Do we let third-parties including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII (Personally Identifiable Information) from children under 13
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practice standards that form the spine of privacy law in the United States. Further, the ideas they incorporate have played a considerable role in the development of information security laws globally. It’s important to understand the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be executed is critical to conform to numerous privacy laws that guard personal information.
To stay aligned with Fair Information Practices, we will take the below approachable action in the case, the data breach occurs:
- We will notify you via email
- It will take 7 business days to get it done
We likewise give consent to the Individual Redress Principle that requires he/she to have the privilege to lawfully rehearse enforceable rights against information authorities and processors who neglect to adhere to the law. This standard requires not just the people that have enforceable rights against information clients, but to those as well who have a plan of action to courts or government organizations to examine as well as arraign rebelliousness by information processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is known to be a law that sets the guidelines for business email, builds up prerequisites for business messages, gives beneficiaries the privilege to have messages halted from being sent to them, and spells out extreme punishments for infringement.
We gather your email address to send relevant information, respond to a request made by the user, and/or other queries.
In accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not to utilize the false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an ad in some sensible way.
- Incorporate our business’s physical address or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for conformity, if one is used.
- Honour withdraws services or quit as requested by user quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by utilizing the link at the bottom of each email.
In case, at any moment, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from further correspondence.
Website Name: www.bubblingjelly.com
Address: Dewas, Madhya Pradesh 455001, India
Customer Support: email@example.com