Hello ladies and girls, We all know that tomorrow is Diwali and according to Hindu rituals after Diwali, wedding season is soon to start.So,Every bride wants to look beautiful on her wedding day. If you want a natural glow on the body and on face then its preparation starts 1 month before marriage. According to the Bridal Diet Plan, many changes are made in meals, fitness, and lifestyle. As a result, the bride also feels physically fit with the glow on the face.
Here I am going to share Bridal Diet Plan, If you follow this plan strictly for 4 weeks then I m sure you get better toned body and natural glowing skin.
First Week: Strictly Follow Bridal Diet Plan.
Drink 10-12 glasses of water: First of all, detoxify the body i.e.eliminate the toxic elements from the body. Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily. Take juice once a day. This will bring moisture to the skin as well as tone your skin. At the water level, the appetite will decrease after the water level, which will help you to lose weight.
DIET: Include green vegetables and seasonal fruits in the diet. Stay away from junk food. Apart from this, there is a problem related to the stomach, so seek the doctor’s advice because having such a condition for a long time can cause stains on the face.
Meditation: The first week is a bit of a problem because small things have to be followed. Do not take so much stress during these days.This can lead to fine lines on the face. To avoid this, meditate at least 15 minutes in the morning and try to be happy throughout the day.
Second week: Prepare for Weight Loss
Do not take high-calorie food: This whole week focuses on your body. Dietitians can plan a diet chart jointly. Do not take high-calorie foods at all. Take 3 meals, fruit or roasted nuts throughout the day. Include green vegetable and fruits in your meals.
Fitness: Continue Meditation, apart from this, 30 minute Morning Walk must be done by you daily. Try to complete dinner at 8.30 pm and walk for 15 minutes after dinner. This will help you to digest food easily and due to walk, you also get relaxing and intense sleep also.
Third week: Pay attention to workouts
Keep distance from sugar: Try to make the distance from sweet dishes. You can replace sweet dishes by coconut water it helps to increase your metabolism and balance your weight due to low calories. Eat two seasonal fruits if you do not take juice. Include milk, pulses, and sprouted grains, oats in your diet plan. Do not skip breakfast.
Raise the level of exercise: After two weeks of a walk, the body is fully prepared for exercise. Now workout 30-45 minutes. You can do rope jumps, stairs, climbing, stretching, cardio, strength training or perform an aerobic exercise such as running, Zumba or dance.However, cardiovascular/aerobic exercise is considered for better in controlling weight in a short time. Cycling can also be done for a while.
Fourth week: focus on skin
Increase skin glows: Focus on a skin with the care of diet and fitness this week. Clean the face with a medicated clinger, especially before sleeping. From this, the deposits on the face will disappear and the pores of face will open. The beautician can plan packages together. Also, use cream containing antioxidants and vitamin-E.
But keep in mind before buying skin care products, you must check ingredients first. Not every ingredient is good for every skin. Therefore, according to your skin, one should buy any product by identifying the ingredient. Skin Expert Vishal Mudgil is telling what kind of ingredient is good for a skin
- Dry Skin: Hyaluronic acid is good for skin that increases the skin’s moisturizer content. It is also used in terms, night creams and moisturizers.
- Oily skin: Good for salicylic acid. It blocks the pills, cleans the pores from inside. This reduces blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples.
- Dual Skin: To give the skin glow, use those creams that contain glutathione, cognitive acid, and Lycoris. Cogic acid prevents melanin from forming.
- Sensitive Skin: Ingredients such as calendula and chamomile u extracts, hyaluronic acid, trimeric and aloe vera are good for sensitive skin. Because of its antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, curcumin is also becoming a special ingredient.
- Aging Skin: Good for Combination Aging Skin of Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C and Retinol. It reduces wrinkles and softens the skin. Find creams that have PaintPeptides, Hexapaptaps and Copper Peptides. They increase collagen and elastin.
- Wedding day is very special day for everyone’s life especially for girls. They deserve to be look beautiful and attractive on her day.
So, What your wedding date and when you will join this Bridal Diet Plan ?? Comment below
Till than stay connect with us for more health and fitness updates !!