How to get a flat belly at home with this simple weight loss exercises
Do you often desire to have a flat belly and weight loss result as you have seen on social media? Have you tried everything and failed? Are you still wondering how to reduce belly fat? If yes, you have come to the right place. You will be offered many aspects of exercises that can fulfill your dreams. There are lots of working women around the world who is looking for the best diet plan to lose weight.
You might have tried many methods for a flat belly. You could have gone for dieting that gave you zero to slower results. You are perhaps in need of something easier and faster since you are tired of a gym workout. Although there is lots of best exercises equipment are there in a gym, it’s quite difficult to pick 2-3 hours from your busy schedule.
A flat belly is a dream of every girl out there. It is, however, difficult to do that in an instant. Therefore, shortcut methods are famous throughout the world today. If you desire to lose your weight, you can easily do that by following ways that provide 100% results.
You can scroll through the following weight loss exercise aspects to give you a flat tummy in a month!
1. Try walking
The best and easiest way to lose calories and provide a flat belly. You can walk for about half an hour every day at a steady pace and reduce your belly easily.
You can start seeing the positive impact concerning weight loss after a week of continuously walking on the street.
The most effective timing that can help you reduce faster is morning. At that time, your muscles are more flexible and prone to lose weight. Your metabolism can enhance by this technique.
2. Exercise on chair
Now reduce belly fat on a chair! Yes, you heard me right. It is easier because you can do this even at the office or school.
Some people even call it a captain’s chair or double knee lift exercise. Follow this simple routine to make your belly flat.
- Take a chair and sit on it with a straight spine.
- Relax your shoulder before you opt for exercising.
- Hold the arms of the chair with palms. Make sure that your pals stay by the hip.
- Bent your knee and don’t touch the ground.
- Face downward and after that, inhale and fill your lungs.
- Bring your knee near your chest as you exhale completely.
- Stay like that for a few seconds while holding your breath. Make sure that your back stays erect.
- Put your legs down and repeat the process. Don’t let your feet touch the ground.
If you need more than a flat belly after a faster rate, this is a nice option for you. With the right guidance, you can reduce the belly fat easily.
At first, you can feel the pain in your stomach but the results are worth it. The pain goes away after a while, giving you faster results. This is specifically perfect concerning abs workout.
- Place a mat on the floor and lie down.
- Place your hand behind your head and lift up your knee.
- Make sure that the posture tenses the muscles of your stomach.
- Now inhale, lift your head, or upper torso. Exhale while doing this. Inhale again when you get down on the floor again. Again push your head and torso up and exhale.
- Repeat this process 10 times a day if you are a beginner.
You can use many types of crunches to reduce tummy faster like butterfly crunch, side crunch, and others. Remember to raise half of your back a few inches instead of doing a sit-up.
Also, don’t jerk off your head and cause the pain on your back and neck.
Also, make sure that you have an empty stomach before you opt for this exercise.
4. Bicycle exercise
Do you ever find it harder to bicycle or opt for a gym? I have an easier and better solution for you. You can do cycling exercise just laying on your bed. This is one of the stomach exercises that I love doing at home.
- Lie down flat on your mattress and keep your hands on the side. You can also keep it behind your head, just like you did during crunches.
- Lift your legs up and bend them down at the knee level.
- Start paddling your legs in the air, bringing each of them near your chest.
This is also one of the famous exercises that can give you good results. It is harder at first, but with practice, you can include in your weight loss plan. You just to exercise at home for a few minutes a day.
- Get down in the planking position.
- Lay on the ground on your stomach.
- Now keep your hands on the ground and raise yourself up a foot. Make sure that you adjust both of your hands on the ground such that your elbow starts supporting your weight.
- Now lift your knees as well. Keep your back and feet steady and stay in that position, supporting your body using fingers of your legs and elbow.
- Stay like that for 30 seconds.
6. Stomach Vacuum
This is possibly the easiest of them all. You have to be in an empty stomach to perform this particular exercise. Some people also call it a cat stretch pose that focuses on making your stomach flat. Follow the steps below to get it done in a few minutes every day.
- Get on the ground and position yourself in a cat pose. Keep your hand down to support your upper torso. Let your knee support your lower body
- Inhale as if you are doing yoga exercise. While doing that, start loosening your abdomen.
- Now exhale in the air and start tightening your abdomen every second.
- Hold your breath for 15 to 30 seconds and repeat this process.
You can find many abdomen exercises that can help you in reducing your belly fat. Certainly, getting a flat tummy without exercise is difficult.
The exercises, however, can help you attain faster results. Use the above-mentioned tricks and exercises to get your belly fat fixed faster.
You can finally reduce your tummy fat without even trying out major exercises that can take much time.
Just a few minutes a day can change your life.