Easy Recipe : How To Make French Toast ?
This French Toast recipe makes breakfast or brunch simple, delicious. Make this simple but perfect French toast recipe to love everyone. French toast is one of those receptions I love absolutely. I love making huge dishes when we have weekend guests. But my favourite thing to do is to make this perfect French toast recipe for all.
Especially on a fabulous weekend morning when I want to do something that I know everybody will love. French toast has such a way to start the morning off in breakfast as you love everyone as much as you can. Paired with a bowl of fresh fruit, a few slices of bacon and drizzle of maple syrup, this is a meal that fills your spirits as much as your bodies.
Tips to make French Toast Perfect.
- But I’ve got a little secret, although I love French toast made with challah bread or thick Sally Lunn bread slices, it’s absolutely delicious and so easy with slices of our favorite sandwich bread.
- Since we have it always on hand, it makes French toast a lot easier than worrying about having to first bake bread or remember to pick it up at the bakery.
- I’ve got another tip, too. I love French toast made with heavy cream but it’s just fine with whatever milk I’ve got, too. For example, I used whole milk, skim milk, coconut milk, almond milk and yes, buttermilk. What do you know? The taste could change a little bit, but it’s always perfect.
- I tested the recipe with great success using different sweeteners. It’s delicious with maple syrup, honey, coconut and granulated sugar. To save on dishes and cleaning, I whisk the eggs, milk of choice, sweetener, vanilla and cinnamon right into the shallow dish I ‘ll use to dip my bread.
- Once I have it whisked together, I put my bread slice on one side and then quickly flip it on the other side as some sandwich breads absorb the liquid super quickly.
- Once both sides of bread are covered with liquid, I put them in a skillet with melted butter over medium heat. They only take two or three minutes to cook on each side.
Here is perfect French Toast Recipe & I am sure you will love it.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk, half coconut milk or a almond milk
- Salt ( according to taste)
- 1 tablespoon refined sugar, honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 8 slices sandwich bread
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon together in a flat – bottomed pie plate or a baking dish. Place bread slices in the egg mixture, one or two at a time, and flip to ensure that both sides of bread are well-coated.
- Mix butter on a large skillet or grid. Place skillet or griddle bread slices and cook on medium heat until golden brown on each side, about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately or stay warm in the oven until ready to serve, but not more than 30 minutes.
Tip of Recipe
You just dive your bread slices into the egg mixture. If you leave your bread in the mix for a long time, it absorbs more liquid and takes longer to cook.
Have you ever try this mouth watering recipe ? if not, then you must try this easy cooking 30 minute recipe and impress you friends and family as well.
So, if you like recipe don’t forget to share and if have any valuable suggestions comment below i will love to get your response !!
For more latest food updates stay connect with us !!